The National Printing Office, formerly Bureau of Printing and later renamed Government Printing Office sometime in 1972 was created as the Bureau of Public Printing on November 7, 1901 by Philippine Commission Act No. 296. Placed under the Department of Public Instruction, its main function was to undertake and execute all printing requirements of the government. The Bureau went into actual operation on December 15, 1901 and the first book printed by the Bureau was the Economic Geography by Hugo A. Miller. The head of the Bureau of Public Printing was called Public Printer but on November 1, 1905, by the authority of the Philippine Commission Act No. 1417, it was changed to Director of Prin
Address and Phone of National Printing Office Quezon City, Metro Manila
Ad without photos
Be the first to share pictures of this company in iGlobal!