VCME OUTSOURCING SERVICE PROVIDER
Will be responsible for all aspects of running the store on a daily basis including helping maximize store sales and profitability, managing expenses, ensuring that the store is optimally stocked and merchandised, and that all customers are provided with excellent customer service. Retail management experience required hardware knowledge extremely beneficial.
1. Oversee all store employees’ activity to ensure that the store is running efficiently and profitably.
2. Oversee retail inventory to maintain appropriate stock levels, ensure report accuracy and to reduce shrinkage,
3. Ensure that scheduling meets seasonal customer demand
4. Ensure merchandising and visual presentation standards
5. Make sure safety policies and procedures are enforced
6. Take on tasks and projects as requested by Store Owners, Store Staff.
1. Strong leadership and organizational skills
2. Ability to manage demands in a fast paced, dynamic environment
3. Product knowledge of hardware related products preferred
4. Skills/Knowledge: Strong leadership and analytical skills
5. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
6. Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
8. Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with a high attention to detail
9. Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
10. Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
The minimum physical requirements for this position include:
• Ability to stand for an extended period of time
• Move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting
Male / female
Single / married
College Graduate of any business related course
With 1 to 2 years working experience as supervisor
Can work beyond 8 hours
Can work under pressure
Can deal and transact with different types of people
With good moral character and good attitude is a plus
Responsible and can be trusted person
for those interested to apply, please, send your resume to our email ad - firstname.lastname@example.org or apply personally to our office located at San Ramon National Highway, Dinalupihan, Bataan beside Vercons Trading (Red Gate) ask the guard for VCME and look for Weng, don't forget to bring the necessary documents like transcript, certificate of previous employment and others.