VCME OUTSOURCING SERVICE PROVIDER
They oversee a staff and maintain a budget while performing assigned duties that enable a successful company. The primary goal of a merchandising head is securing the best goods for the lowest cost to the company. A Merchandising Head will work closely with a buyer to ensure the product that's bought will enable them to achieve the sales plan. It's often explained as getting the right merchandise, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities at the right price.
- is to get the correct balance between the expectations of the customer and the objectives of the company's financial strategy.
1. Merchandising managers are expected to be knowledgeable about company needs and goals.
2. Merchandising managers keep a close watch on inventory levels and the needs of clients.
3. Monitoring the sales histories of various products to maximize efficiency of retail space.
4. Supervising the work of other staff members to ensure productivity and providing assistance as needed.
5. Designing the presentation of products and managing promotions and displays of merchandise.
6. Develop improvement plans, produce monthly reports, and research product implementation.
7. Assist in pricing, budgeting, and creating profit and loss statements.
8. Lead a team of inventory or warehouse workers to receive and record new stock as it comes in, and move stock onto trucks or store shelves as needed.
9. Focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time, and that there are no shortages on shelves.
10. Create schedules, monitor stock levels at the warehouse and know when to replenish stock.
1. Communication Skills: Merchandising Head will need to speak with coworkers and customers on a regular basis.
2. Leadership Skills: Merchandising Head will need to hire employees and resolve conflicts, as well as keep employees motivated and on-task.
3. Critical-Thinking Skills: Merchandising Head will need to devise plans of action and asses those plans regularly.
4. Organizational Skills: Multiple orders, people and many moving pieces will keep merchandising head on their toes.
5. Problem-Solving Skills: Merchandising Head will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen.
Male / female
Single / married
College graduate of any business related course
With 1 to 2 years working experience
Knowledge in category management
Can make target within time limit
Can work beyond 8 hours
Can deal and transact with different types of people
Can make orientation modules and motivate subordinates
Can work under pressure
With good moral character and good attitude is a plus
Responsible and can be trusted
for those interested to apply, please, send your resume to our email ad - email@example.com or apply personally to our office located at San Ramon National Highway, Dinalupihan, Bataan beside Vercons Trading (Red Gate) ask the guard for VCME and look for Weng, don't forget to bring all the necessary documents like transcript, certificate of previous employment and others.