VCME OUTSOURCING SERVICE PROVIDER
Restaurant supervisor with a solid track record of running restaurants successfully, starting from marketing and brand promotion, competition research, business development, and identifying target customers to an active supervision of every part of the restaurant operations including service level, menu quality, staffing and financial aspects.
1. Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
2. Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
3. Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
4. Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
5. Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
6. Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
7. Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways
8. Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication
Male / female
Single / married
College graduate of any business related course
Knowledge in the over-all operations of the restaurant and sales target
Can handle subordinates and motivate them
Can deal and transact with different types of people
Can work beyond 8 hours
Can work under pressure
With good moral character and good attitude is a plus
Responsible and can be trusted
For those interested to apply, please, send your resume to our email ad - email@example.com or apply personally to our office located at San Ramon National Highway, Dinalupihan, Bataan beside Vercons Trading (Red Gate) ask the guard for VCME and look for Weng, don't forget to bring the necessary documents like transcript, certificate of previous employment and others.