2398 Highway K | O'Fallon, MO, 63368
More information about Cloud Nine Massage
Cloud Nine Massage is the most highly rated massage spa in O’Fallon, Missouri. New clients can receive a one-hour Swedish massage for only $48. Prep time is not counted towards the massage time. That means you get 60 minutes of massage time when you pay for a 60-minute session.
Swedish massage is only one technique available from the licensed massage therapists at Cloud Nine. They specialize in a variety of methods from the lesser-known Ashiatsu barefoot massage to deep tissue and sports massages. They also offer craniosacral therapy reiki, reflexology and Thai yoga. Each massage includes complimentary Mother Earth hot pillows and aromatherapy.
Cloud Nine Massage was started by Licensed Massage Therapist, Stephanie Hofmeister after spending 20 years as a registered nurse in orthopedics. Her vision was to bring wellness to the community though massage and other bodywork at a fair price. Stephanie and the other licensed massage therapists at Cloud Nine find joy in helping people. They recognize that massage has the ability to reduce stress, enhance immune function, increase circulation, decrease pain, detoxify, and more. Because they care about clients as individuals, they tailor each massage to the needs of the client.
Specialized massages and bodywork:
• Ashiatsu is a deep, painless form for Barefoot Massage that uses deep strokes from the massage therapist’s feet. It is a western version of an ancient form of bodywork spanning across multiple cultures. Ashiatsu is famous for back and hip pain relief and deep relaxation. Ashiatsu is particularly popular among athletes but is not recommended during the first trimester of pregnancy, or within six weeks of any surgery.
• Deep Tissue Massage uses more pressure and is designed to remove severe tension. It helps to improve range of motion and heal injuries below the surface. Deep Tissue is recommended for clients with athletic builds or for harder to reach problem areas.
• The Thai Herbal Ball Compress Technique offers several health benefits. It relieves pain, induces deep relaxation, relieves stress and fatigue, improves circulation, detoxifies by stimulating internal organs by working the meridian lines along the body, and can improve postural alignment. This session is truly a head to toe experience.
• The Signature CBD Massage uses a combination of CBD based massage oil, massage cream and a skin candle coupled with either Swedish or Deep Tissue Massage. Each session includes hot towels and pillows as well as aromatherapy. A CBD Massage is designed to provide maximum pain relief and relaxation.
CBD is the non-psychoactive (THC-free) cannabis compound shown to have significant health benefits. In addition to being a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from UV rays, smoke and environmental pollutants, topical CBD cream and oil promotes healing of the skin, decreases inflammation, eliminates pain, reduces anxiety and more.
• Sports Massage is a type of bodywork that is geared towards athletes. It uses a combination of stretching and quick massage movements to help prevent injuries and enhance performance during athletic activities and shorten recovery time from workouts and injuries.
• A Couple's Massage is a synchronized Swedish Massage Session with two therapists in one room. This massage uses smooth and gliding strokes to create the ultimate relaxation for you and your partner.
• Hot Stone Massage uses smooth stones that are heated and then lubricated with oil or essential oils. The therapeutic effects of heat are used to relax muscles more deeply. The use of massage stones induces deep relaxation and provides a unique experience many find to be tremendously calming and centering.
• Pregnancy Massage focuses on addressing the special needs of expecting women. Specially-designed massage tables, cushions, and side-lying postures are used to prevent putting pressure on the abdomen.
• Reiki is a Japanese technique used to reduce stress and promote relaxation and healing. The therapist channels Energy to activate natural healing processes to restore physical and emotional well-being.
• Reflexology is a form of massage that targets reflex points on the feet and hands to help relieve tension, improve circulation and treat illnesses.
• Thai massage uses ancient stretching and massage techniques to leave you feeling free and relaxed.
Whatever massage you choose, be prepared to leave feeling like you are on Cloud Nine!
Last update: 2019-07-24 16:14:12