Certified Ethical Hacker Training (CEH v9 Certification)
EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker training certifies a security professional as an Ethical Hacker and Penetration Tester. CEH training fortifies the abilities to guard against the weaknesses and vulnerabilities of network infrastructure and illegal hacking.
• Penetrate into network systems using various tools to test the strength of a network.
• Learn how to test, scan, hack and secure networks and systems in this CEH training program.
• Get in-depth theoretical knowledge of a certified ethical hacker training and rich practical experience in hacking test networks.
• Learn perimeter defenses to scan and attack own networks.
• Learn various techniques such as Intrusion Detection, Social Engineering, Policy Creation, Buffer Overflows, DDoS Attacks, Virus creation etc.
• Understand a variety of hacking attacks and threats to the cloud computing technology in this ethical hacking course
• Specify various remedies to encounter cloud computing attacks
• Understand in-depth pen testing techniques to identify threats in cloud systems
• Explore Heart bleed CVE-2014-0160, Shellshock CVE-2014-6271 and Poodle CVE-2014-3566
• Explore how to hack using mobile phones
• Learn about latest virus, trojan and backdoors
• Understand information security controls, laws and standards in this ethical hacking training.
• Basic knowledge of Networking
• Basic Knowledge of server and network components..