more information on Redlex (Pvt) Ltd
REDLEX is a wholly owned Zimbabwean Company duly registered in 2012. The idea of forming the company was centered on the NICHE or need for specialized technical expertise in the field of paper, office stationery, scholastic stationery, office furniture and Information Communication Technology equipment and accessories, Industrial and Domestic Detergents.
Redlex boasts of the ability to service, install and commission a wide range of Information Communication Technology components. Our quest for excellence has created a trusted name for Redlex as we service, repair and supply renowned original brands of Information Communication Technology components.
Through our commitment to excellence, hard work, attention to detail we have through the years created a loyal clientele base cutting across the industrial spectrum from banking, educational institutions, mining, construction, manufacturing, food, local authorities and government departments.
Our underlying principle is Total Quality Management, Just in Time principles, and Economic Price.
We believe in Total Quality Management as number one priority, seconded by the Just in Time principles of management and finally we consider an economic price that benefits our customer and us for continued mutual growth.
MISSION STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVES
Our Mission is:
By using latest technologies and employee development, we strive to attain market leadership through the provision of quality products and services to our customers, thereby creating and maximizing shareholder value.
Our Vision is:
• Redlex aims to become a dominant player in the Zimbabwe and the SADC region by being the leading supplier of stationery and Information Communication Technology products and services in its chosen sphere of operations.
• To be a recognized and preferred supplier of world class systems and solutions to individuals and corporate by providing “one stop shop” for all paper, office stationery, scholastic stationery, office furniture and Information Communication Technology products and accessories, thereby creating rewarding opportunities for our customers, employees and enhancing shareholder value.
Quality and Excellence
Superior service delivery
Compliance to statutory regulations
Mr P Muzamhindo
Prosper is an experienced professional with vast experience in operations. He holds an Honors Degree in Mathematics from Midlands State University, Executive Certificate in Risk Management from the University of Zimbabwe and he is also a member of Institute of Bankers of Zimbabwe and has worked for CBZ bank as Branch Manager.
Mr. F Mudzitirwa
Few hold an HND in Marketing from Masvingo Polytechnic He is currently studying towards Chartered Institute of secretaries (CIS). He is an all-rounder marketer and has deep passion in analyzing consumer/market behavior. Has worked at Charterstel Investment from 2002- 2005 as a sales supervisor before joining Queensborough manufacturers as a sales manager until 2009. Before joining R.F.C.K Investments he worked as a branch manager for First Pack marketing from 2009 to June 25, 2012 when he joined R.F.C.K. Investments.
FINANCE AND HUMAN RESOURCES
Mr F Kundeya
Frank is currently pursuing a Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Zimbabwean Taxation with Institute of Certified Tax Accountant. He is also studying ACCA. Prior to joining Redlex he worked at Caps Holdings, Ag-Venture and Canasia Chemicals of South Africa.
Mr. W Mangwendeza
Wonder holds a Bachelor of Science (Honors) Degree in Computer Science from the University of Zambia. He has vast experience in computer networking. She leads a team of our vast experienced technicians.
Redlex is committed to fully exercise good corporate governance in compliance with local and international generally accepted principles.
The company aims to achieve the highest ethical principles of discipline, openness, integrity, transparency, responsibility, fairness and accountability in its dealings with all its stakeholders.
The following critical success factors have resulted in the company gaining competitive advantage within the industry:
1. Product quality – The Company has formed strategic synergies with reputable suppliers both local and foreign which ensured the constant supply of leading brands of high quality products. These brands include HP, Epson, Verbatim, Sony, Toshiba, Sahara, Dell, Targus, Typek and Bantex.
2. Reliability – Experience gained within the industry has helped the company to procure strategically cemented relationships with suppliers for 100% stock availability with minimum turnaround time.
3. Price Competitiveness – Strategic procurement and low operating leverage has benefited the company in the provision of high quality products at very competitive prices.
4. Flexibility in service delivery – The Company has managed to segment the market according to different requirements of the clients. This focus strategy has enabled the firm to deliver a customized service that is catering for different need of clients in that ‘special way’ avoiding the one size fits all proportion.
Bond Paper: Reels and sheets ranging from 60gsm- 160gsm
Art Papers: Gloss, matt & silk paper ranging from 115gsm- 250gsm
Tokai, El Toro and Valkote board ranging from 160gsm- 400gsm
Manila Boards from 160gsm- 400gsm
Kraft paper for exercise books, covers and cores
B. OFFICE STATIONERY
Punches and staplers
Markers and Pens
Files and Folders
Typek and other bond papers
Tapes, pads, clips and bands
Ink and Pads
Envelopes, boxes and bins.
C. SCHOLASTIC STATIONERY
Books, pencils and crayons
Math sets and rulers
Glues and art equipment
Teacher files and folders
Pads and paper
Scissors and equipment
D. OFFICE FURNITURE
Flip Chart Stands
Executive Chairs and Visitors chairs
E. IT EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES
Internal and External hard drives
F. DOMESTIC AND INDUSTRIAL DETERGENTS
Hard surface cleaners
AVA Dishwashing liquids
AVA Pine Toilet Cleaner
AVA Multi-purpose Cleaner
G. PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
Redlex has the capacity and ability to deliver taking into account the following resources:
(a) Human resources
We boast of qualified and competitive staff that works as a team. We have highly qualified staff in all departments and we do on the job training. There is continuous training of staff in new technology. We believe in team spirit and the subordination of individual interest to the common goal of the organization.
We are able to satisfy our customers due to effective logistics.
We understand the nature of operation of the majority of our customers that down time is great loss to them.
We are therefore on call 24 hours a day.
(c) Materials, spares & back up
We stock most commonly used and new ICT equipment and Accessories. We have got the capacity to import in the shortest possible time.
Address and Phone of Redlex (Pvt) Ltd Harare